Using quantitative and qualitative diagnostics, the science of transformation, and group psychology, I coach teams to tackle challenges like:
- Navigating big/ongoing change in the org chart, business model or day-to-day processes
- Boosting team cohesion and collaboration for moonshot level innovation
- Solidifying a shared vision, and building support for it
- Creating or fundamentally reinforcing trust and effective communication
- Driving to a stretch goal
- Valuing and leveraging different workstyles to boost productivity
- Promoting employee resiliency, loyalty and well-being in the face of unprecedented challenges
I start with work-style assessments, interviews of each individual, and team observation. I analyze the quantitative data. I listen to what’s said and what’s not said. And I notice body language, breathing, small unconscious gestures. It all adds up to an incredibly incisive and accurate portrait of your team’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Next, with a focus on getting more work done with less effort, I lead people through a safe look at “what is” and an exhilarating exploration of “what could be.” Finally, I coach you and your team to make the trek between the two.